Dancing for a Cause – Virtual
October 5-31, 2020
Country Roads Supper Club – Beyond the Boat
October 11, 2020
Rescheduled from its original March date, the “Beyond the Boat” Country Roads Supper Club co-presented with the Louisiana Seafood Promotion & Marketing Board and hosted by Lt. Gov. Billy Nungesser is BACK!
Staged out of doors in socially distanced splendor on the grounds of Houmas House Historic Estate & Gardens, “Beyond the Boat” will feature a menu designed to showcase the quality and range of Louisiana seafood.
- A Progressive Seafood Tasting Fair; guests will explore Houmas House’s spectacular gardens, visiting a spread-out selection of seafood tasting stations presented by accomplished Louisiana chefs including John Reason, Amy Sins, Michael Brewer, and Nathan Richard.
- A 3-course Seated Dinner prepared by Houmas House Executive Chef Jeremy Langlois and served at elegantly spaced outdoor tables.
- Wine & Cocktail Pairings by The Prisoner Wine Company and Constellation Brands.
- Programming designed to showcase the bounty of fresh Louisiana seafood, and the creativity and resilience of those who bring it to us.
- A Sneak Peek at the newly completed Great River Road Museum & Interpretive Center.
New Date: October 11, 2020 • Houmas House Historic Inn & Gardens
Please note: If you bought tickets for this Supper Club’s original date (March 22, 2020), and did not request a refund, please be assured that they remain valid for the rescheduled date. If you are unable to attend and would prefer to receive a refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the words “Refund Request” in the subject line.
Country Roads Supper Club: Celebrated chefs serving memorable meals in spectacular surroundings
Eat Well • Raise a Glass • Make New Friends
COVID-19 AWARE: Should the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic make it impossible for us to ensure the safety of all attendees and participants as the date approaches, we will not hesitate to cancel or reschedule this Supper Club event and provide refunds for every ticket purchased.
TangerFit Virtual 5K
October 11th– 18th
Virtual 5K: Tighten your laces- it’s time to get outside and all for a great cause! We’re going VIRTUAL for a TangerFIT 5k- your race, your place, on your watch. You have an entire week (October 11th-18th) any time you choose – to complete your 5k.
Each ticket purchased will benefit Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center. PLUS you’ll have access to our exclusive Facebook Group for community motivation, accountability, tips and more! Learn More & Sign Up: https://runsignup.com/Race/LA/Gonzales/TangerFITVirtual5KGonzales?rsus=500-400-62ad937d-30d7-4fe9-8d2c-a7ffc1481ff8