Cafe Burnside and The Carriage House Restaurant at Houmas House and Gardens
Cafe Burnside will offer a limited lunch menu for take-out from 11 am-2pm. The Carriage House will offer a limited menu for dinner from 4:30pm- 7pm.
Brew Bacher’s Grill
We will be offering curbside pickup and delivery services. You can still order through Waitr or Door Dash and we will do our best to deliver orders ourselves throughout Ascension Parish. We will not be able to cover Donaldsonville area. If you would like us to deliver ourselves please call to place your order and we will require a credit card payment over the phone. 225-647-2850
We are fully staffed and can handle orders of any size.
In an attempt to keep our staff employed at this time we are using them for delivery drivers and we will implement a delivery fee and gratuity.
Pelican Point Golf Club
CURB SIDE DELIVERY FOR TO GO ORDERS!
Call ahead to place “To Go” orders and we will deliver it to your vehicle in front of the Clubhouse!
CALL 225-746-9900 ext. 22
Mike Anderson’s – Gonzales
We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS! We are here for you and are now providing To-Geaux orders for curbside pickup AND delivery! See below for instructions on how to place your order. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you!!!
1. Check out our menu at the link in bio
2. Give us a call to order (225) 743-6453
3. For curbside pickup, please give us a description of your car and call us when you arrive. *Alcoholic beverages available for pick up!
4. For delivery, your payment will be taken over the phone. $20 minimum, 20% service charge, and 10 mile radius. Delivery driver will call when your order has arrived.
Cashio’s 360 Catering
360 Catering will start Gourmet Homestyle Box Lunches for Pickup Starting March 20th Located at 13521 Highway 44, Gonzales. Car Service will be provided.Our Lenten meal will be the Half-n-Half Special: Fried Gulf Shrimp Placed over Shrimp Etouffee served with Steamed Rice, Sauteed Green Beans and a Dinner Roll. Please call 225-647-9247 or email us a email@example.com
Galvez Seafood Company
Offering family style options, and customized catering large or small, so give us a call! (225) 622-4800
Starlite Expresso Cafe
WE ARE OPEN! Come by a grab something togo! Breakfast, Lunch, and a bunch of sweets! Call in Orders (225)644-8118 | Delivery Orders – Waitr or Grubhub
We are open for business! Curbside and delivery from 6am to 2pm 7 days a week! Dinners can be prepared as well! Call 225-647-2233 6am to 2pm or call Luke’s cell anytime 225-266-1948. Give us a call!
Nooley’s Poboy’s, Wings and Curley Cues
Nooley’s is open with a limited menu for curbside service and Waitr delivery! We are trying different hours to see what works best. Tomorrow we will open 11AM-2PM, and 4PM-7PM. We are hoping this will target most people’s lunch and dinner times. Come get your get your delicious poboys, chicken wings, and more! Call – 225 622-2244
Cajun Catch Seafood Market and Deli
We are OPEN. PLEASE SHARE.
Deli is open for to-go orders as usual. CRAWFISH PRICES ARE FALLING.
BOILED CRAWFISH: $4.49/lb, 10 lbs or more is $3.99/lb!!
We also have boiled shrimp today, both ready around 11 am. Call for availability for live crawfish. (225) 647-FISH
We are here to serve our community! While our dining room is temporarily closed, you can still enjoy Outback favorites with Curbside Take-Away or Delivery! Click the link below to place your order.
Visit www.outback.com for updates.
Pelican Landing Grill
We will be taking “take out” orders and offering curb side pick up. Call us at 225-474-4004 to place your order!
The Porch Light Grill
Open to do take out orders. Everyone stay safe and healthy. We will also still have boiled crawfish.(225) 744-6704 https://www.facebook.com/theporchlightgrill/
Tee Wayne’s Cajun Cooking
WE ARE STILL OPENED FOR TAKE OUT ORDERS THIS WEEK ✅ 👍🏼 (225) 644-3663
MONDAY – THURSDAY 10am-2pm | FRIDAY 10am-8pm
2706 S. Cabela’s Pkwy, Ste 130
Gonzales, Louisiana 70737
To meet the changing needs for safety and community support, you may notice changes in your Firehouse Subs experience.
- Still Many Ways to Order. Order online (Rapid Rescue to Go), call ahead, order and carryout (where permitted), or choose a delivery option, when available.
- Menu Updates. In select locations, you may notice some items are temporarily unavailable. Please accept our apologies — and ask the crew to recommend an alternate choice!
- Changes in Hours. Some locations may be open for abbreviated hours. Check the location’s information on our site to confirm.
- Respecting Social Distancing. In addition to removing seating in our dining rooms, we remind all guests to provide 6 feet of distance between themselves and others.
What remains unchanged is our heartfelt commitment to the communities we serve. We appreciate you!